New Cold Steel knives for 2023

Yeah, pretty disappointed with Cold Steel/GSM, their UK prices have shot up now, it's really off putting when one sees the USA prices by comparison (and even those are creeping up).
Hey fellow UK!

It’s ridiculous. BA blades(the official uk stockists for cs) prices are just shocking. The new Lynn Thompson Ti-Lite is £360($438) and they’re selling a “5 inch field knife” for £647($787). The pro lites that were £40($48) or so are now £90($109) with worse steel.

Plus it’s not in America where there’s sales/places that have them lower than msrp. Those process are as they are and they’re rubbish.

Also, a few days ago I recieved my first ever Spyderco catalog and wow. Free, massive and beautifully done. CS haven’t even done a catalog for this year. It’s such a shame how much they’ve gone down in such little time.

that new bowie style ti-lite actually looks pretty sweet, thats the only thing ive seen so far that ive liked
I am also very interested in the new

Cold Steel Limited Edition Lynn Thompson Signature Ti-Lite Folding Knife 6" S35VN Clip Point Blade​

Any body know when this is expected to drop?

They still use the same factory in Taiwan. Which btw produce better knives than any USA made trash. When it comes to folders Taiwan is ahead of everyone
The Taiwan knives are pretty good IME. And the folders are excellent, I have two really nice AD10's. But I think calling certain Cold Steels "USA made trash", especially fixed blades is really ignorant. They did sub contract them out to places like Camillus, but all of my USA made Cold Steel knives are excellent. And Camillus always made great knives so I have no idea where you would get that type of bias. I've never seen a USA made Cold Steel I would consider 'trash'. And I own quite a few. My main EDC for about twenty years has been a Camillus.

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty disappointed with Cold Steel/GSM, their UK prices have shot up now, it's really off putting when one sees the USA prices by comparison (and even those are creeping up).
I hear you guys in the UK, and that sucks a lot. But I didn't even know you could get these. I thought even steak knives there were illegal these days. Isn't everything their going up even more than the USA?

I hear you guys in the UK, and that sucks a lot. But I didn't even know you could get these. I thought even steak knives there were illegal these days. Isn't everything their going up even more than the USA?
Apart from some very specific knives (balisongs, push daggers, concealed blades(sword canes, belt buckle blades etc), tiger claws, shuriken, 'zombie knives' and a couple of others) most knives are legal to own and use.
They are trying to push some strange new laws (multiple holes or apertures on a blade(!!!), blades that 'look menacing', possession with 'intent to cause harm') which I kind of understand WHY they want them (eg drugs house bust, with a load of knives around that 'could be used' in nefarious activity), but I am opposed to them as they pose the reduction in liberty to own knives.

Never agree with government logic, because it always gets worse over the years and never gets better. They are job protectors who could care less about your liberty or rights.

They have deemed items that aren't on the list of prohibited items in this State of ND as deadly weapons up to the Supreme Court, just because they felt like it.

If the government had it's way, here in the USA, we'd be down to muskets and butter knives. If we're lucky. You have to keep fighting back against it.

I know they like to portray the USA as some gun crazy violent culture, but I have no fear of walking down the street. I'm way more likely to get run over by some diesel truck than getting shot or stabbed or beat up.

I'm far more afraid of the police around here than any "criminals". The police come at you like a gang and they have the full force of the government behind them. Any criminals I've ever dealt with just piss off if they know you're not an easy mark.

Last edited:
I buy from trusted sellers on eBay then ship to my freight forwarder then to me. Ship cheap services and don't cry if one goes missing, use the fedex if it's worth money.... Lost two in probably 100++ knives. I can get a master tanto delivered to me for about $145..... Not bad I say 😁 I just got an imperial tai pan and imperial tanto delivered in 4 days for $70. Used FedEx but for 3k worth of knives I recon that's cheap! ;)

FYI all, I just saw a listing for an SRK C in 3V. It looks to have been posted prematurely by a vendor and the price given was suspect, at well over 200 USD,

Back