New Contest

Mark Williams said:
I think if we dont get any more entries soon. Mr. Bunghole is the hands down winner.
COOOOL!!! I'll have the Bragging Rights.:thumbup: :thumbup: There is no question in my mind that I should win.:D :D :D
Does this mean you are going to lock the thread?????

indian george said:
There is no question in my mind that I should win.:D :D :D

I think anyone other than a blind man would have to agree, IG! :eek:

All hail King Fugly, IG the 1st!! "The world will never be the same!"

In order to keep your title, though, you have to leave yer teeth out.... ;)

BTW, have you ever considered getting some hair inked on that big shiny head?:D

fitzo said:
In order to keep your title, though, you have to leave yer teeth out.... ;)
those aren't his teeth mike, they belong to his son's mothers ex husband that had hair in yesteryear the one that should be in jail now but is posing as an up right citizen
poking fun at decent folk all the time. :confused: :D

Dan Gray said:
those aren't his teeth mike, they belong to his son's mothers ex husband that had hair in yesteryear the one that should be in jail now but is posing as an up right citizen
I wonder if he can figure that one out on his own:D :D

Dan Gray said:
Dan: It sure sounds like you hurt yourself thinking :confused: about this one. Take 2 aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:confused:

indian george said:
Dan: It sure sounds like you hurt yourself thinking :confused: about this one. Take 2 aspirins and don't call me in the morning.:confused:
why ...if I had a dime for everything I heard that one i'd be rich:confused: :)

IG it s taken me this long to grow my goat but least i think it makes me look better
273459614_2e0c1630dc_o.jpg
well at least it covers some of my face

Back