New cool "pocket-tool" site that I found

Pocket-Tools
What a cool "one-stop shop" for the gadget geek. I have JUSt found it, so I am not sure of customer service OR pricing, but the Swiss Tool RS that I found there is the 2nd cheapest than any other site so far. (And the other site is REALLY cheap and this one is much cheaper than most others.)

Happy browsing!
smile.gif

David

------------------
David P. Sproles
Eagle Scout Class of 1988
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Prov. 27:17

It worked for me late last night, but the page was slow. Several of the pages internal links weren't working either. They did have knives, pocket tools, watches, flashlights, tac vests, and gear vests. They seem to have hit on every obsession BFC members have except guns (well I'm sure there are some others, but you know what I mean
wink.gif
). Prices were not the best though, but not bad.

Paul

Well, I just ordered a Victorinox Ambassador for about $14. Not bad. $4.95 Priority mail shipping. Will see how it goes and report back.

Took me a few minutes to get the "Checkout" button to work properly. After that everything was a breeze and I received email confirmation a few seconds after placing the order.

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Trouble already. The pic for the Ambassador was for a Ranger. I emailed to cancel my order. Will let you know how it goes. This is of course, partially my fault for not paying that much attention, but I think if I were a internet retailer, I would definitely not put a picture in if I wasn't sure it matched the item.

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Sproles, please give us a link to the other
site that had even cheaper prices.

take care,
bug

Okay, here is the URL...sorry that I didn't do it before.

Sharon Luggage

I know...you are thinking, "A luggage store?" but while I was researching for the new Swiss Tool RS, I found this site and their prices on the Swiss Tool RS, it was by far cheaper than the others.

Good luck.

David

------------------
David P. Sproles
Eagle Scout Class of 1988
"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Prov. 27:17

Well, the Ambassador arrived -- it was supposed to be cancelled. I am not getting a good vibe from this site. Will post more as this gets resolved.

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Well, there was a snag that happened when I liked the Victorinox Ambassador too much to send it back! Oh, well. Just know that they never responded to my emails, though they shipped pretty fast and their prices are good.

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Back