"New Cruit"

Hey ESEE cult members!!!

I've been bitten by this ESEE gear...great stuff IMHO at a fair price

Right now I have a Signature Izula and a DPx/HEST fixed...been "abusin" em the last few months...ain't that what their made for anyway?

Stumbled on to this site lookin for an ESEE6 and that's comin soon and already lookin for an ESEE 3MIL...addiction

Plan on workin up my post count to get my Pack # so bear w/ me

Later,
FS

Welcome to the recovery center!

We can't do all that much for you but at least you'll be with people that share your sickness. :p

in the same boat my man, i got a 6 on the way and looking to join the pack!

There seems to be a huge influx of people......glad to hear more people are getting turned on to the knives. It seems that there were a lot of new people coming in around the time I started frequenting the forum again.....christmas time......must be some good gift-givers out there. I wonder how many people were bought knives without knowing the brand? I know I've turned a couple of people onto RAT/ESEE.

I have the RC-3MIL and ESEE-3MIL-S and love them both. I currently rock the ESEE-3MIL-S on a BladeTech Klip (BTK) as an EDC via horizontal, small of back carry (6 o'clock). You should get one if you can afford it......a little bigger than the HEST and feels more substantial but still small.

Welcome!
sterb094.gif

Christmas time is what did it for me. Now I'm addicted. I hope to be getting a 5 in the next weeks to hang out with my 4 and my izzy.

Back