NEW CUSTOM KNIVES COMING!!!...

jzs

hello all - 2 days before christmas (chanukah is over) and i am STOKED! within a month, my 14 position RAY APPLETON folder will be shipped to me from the internet knife dealer i have bought it from! and i just began installments on a ridiculous ALEX GEV hand-engraved (handles and blade) folder that costs more than alot of cars - and worth every penny! the handles are a SAMURAI WARRIOR SCENE (both sides), and the blade has gold engraved DRAGONS on both sides of the mosaic damascus blade! GEV's book is apparently closed for the next 5 years. i'm in LIAM HOFFMAN's book for spring, 2018 for a hand-made axe (he's out of N. carolina), and buying one of only 50 (ever made) RL Martin OCULUS dagger folders. this past week, rec'd a TOM MAYO/SHIROGOROV "dr. death" flipper - one of only 200 to be made. and found - and bought - a rare folder by GLENN ARE HOVIN (out of norway), a certifiable knife-making genius! and 2 weeks ago, the "steinway" of 64 reed chromatic harmonicas was received - made by phil psardo of philharmonicas.com...a 10 week 'build'...custom made for me...life is good!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!...

You have 'legendary' taste I see. I know some of those knives well.... :) (Blame me.)

Congratulations. You are fortunate in numerous ways, and excited.

coop, you are correct...apparently, according to paul, you took all the photos! you artiste, you!...

Back