New Design Dempsey Knives

Hi All,

Wanted to show you one of the latest out of the shop. It is called the "Avenger", and was designed for deployment utilizing a Filipino Grip (thumb forward along spine). If you look close you see serrations along the spine for thumb purchase. It has a thin profile, enabling discreet or concealed carry. ATS34 cryo-treated. It is dual hollow ground to a very acute point with a blade length of 3 1/2”. Overall length is 7 3/4”. Polished Linen Micarta Slabs secured with thong tubing in lieu of pins and of course epoxy.
Enjoy!:)

David
www.dempseyknives.com

Attachments

• avenger6.jpg
    avenger6.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 525
Hi David,
Very Nice knife. Keep up the great work.

I got to handle this little (Well, it's little compared to me):D knife at the Chesapeake Knife Show last weekend in Timonium, MD. It is much nicer than the picture shows.

Thanx for the comment Barry.

Knife pic's are difficult to do at best. I've attached a second pic which I think provides a better prospective of the piece. Enjoyed seeing you and your brother at the show.

David

Attachments

• avenger5.jpg
    avenger5.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 492
Hi David,
It was nice to meet you and your wife at the show Sunday.
The knives are looking great.Keep up the all around good work.
Talk to you soon.
Regards,
Brad D

I find myself really liking this knife. The design looks like it will work for it's intended purpose very well.

Hey David.. I like it a LOT!!!!! Keep up the good work, Man. Merry Christmas. Mark

I generally do not like hawkbills, but in this case I will make an exception. ;)

I really like it. Put it in a multicarry kydex sheath and I'd say its just about perfect.

Hey All,

Thanks for the kind comments. Mark "Happy Holidays" to you and family as well. Shootist your correct, multi-carry sheath with a small tek lok, or black beaded break-away chain, ready to go. Brad, Barry, I enjoyed our visit at the show, and looking forward to seeing you soon.

To all a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!

David

www.dempseyknives.com

David.., if you happen to get back to this thread.., what is the thickness on that blade...very nice work!

Thanks for the pictures....

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Better Hurry to BladeArt. They have one less Avenger than they did...

Can't wait for the "Brown Truck of Joy" to wind it's way to my house... David, the knife looks great. :D :D :D :D

Back