1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New DFK Logo! Fairly Knives Aficionados Appreciation Banner!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, May 2, 2013.

1. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Yusssss hot!

2. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks!

And one more with slightly rounded corners! :D

[​IMG]

3. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    Nice... BUT RED IS uhm, red man... ;]-~

4. 1SHOT1KILL

1SHOT1KILL Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Okay....I want the blue banner #929...and I'm gonna needs lots of help...I have a hard time getting them into my sig line when they're sent to me...

5. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Hey thanks and welcome!

Be right back on the sig, I forget exactly how I did it! You should be able to quote it, copy the code between the [img/] parts then go to settings and paste as your sig. But I'll check! :D Thanks again!

6. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Quote this post, copy the code part that is the banner. Go to settings, on the left go to edit signature.... paste in and you should be good to go!

[​IMG]

This one is pretty big, I'll work on a smaller one too.

7. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Smaller Logo

[​IMG]

8. 1SHOT1KILL

Mar 28, 2009
    Let's see how this goes...

9. 1SHOT1KILL

Mar 28, 2009
    No dice...my sig line is already maxed out :grumpy:

10. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Protip; when you run out of sig space from hyperlinks/urls, take that link over to tinyurl. You'll get a hotlink that is much shorter.

11. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
  12. 1SHOT1KILL

Mar 28, 2009
    Yeah I give up...I'm just not sharp enough to figure this out and its only PMO

13. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Back to the top... sticky!