• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New EDC / walking companion , day hike -SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
Hello all , recently finished up this sweet little new edc , hope you all like it .
It sports a high thin hollow grind from 1/8" A-2 tool steel . Heat treated to an Rc. 61-62 with a sub-zero quench ( - 110 degrees ) . It has a fine scotch-brite finish over a 400 grit belt finish .

Overall it is 8" , with a 3-1/2" blade and a 3-1/4" working edge . It is 1-3/16" wide.
Handled up in some beautiful dyed and stabilized Elm , with black liners and brass Corby bolts .
The sheath is 8 oz. veg and saddle tan dyed , hand stitched .
SOLD

$170.00 Now $155.00 includes shipping in the USA . Pay-pal , postal m/o , check held to clear . My PP is sandlot@charter.net
As always comments welcomed and thanks for looking .
Jack
IMG_5992 (3).JPG IMG_5998 (3).JPG IMG_6004 (2).JPG IMG_6006 (2).JPG IMG_6008 (2).JPG IMG_6010 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Great looking knife Jack, that elm is some really nice looking stuff.

Thanks Scott . You don't see Elm often , I get my wood from a local here and he got me a couple of blocks that he stabilizes .

Jack,.
I haven't bought one of your knives in a while so I'll take this one. It's a nice looking blade. PP on the way.

Jack,.
I haven't bought one of your knives in a while so I'll take this one. It's a nice looking blade. PP on the way.

Thank you David , I may be bias but I love this piece . Our PO is closed Saturday so I will get this shipped out to you Monday and send you the tracking info .
Thank you again .
Jack

Back