New England Area

How about a show of hands all from the N.E. area. I think that there are quite a few of us posting here. We could become a powerful cartel on these forums
biggrin.gif

Bob

I think there are a bunch of us here on BF from NE. I`ve only met two of you. (maddog2020 & TR) One of these days we all ought to get together at an NCCA show. The next one is in April at the Holiday Inn in Marlborough, Massachusetts. We could do a late lunch after the show. My kid and I will be there. Anyone else...????

Steve
If I can rathole enough money between now and then I will be going
wink.gif

Bob

Hey guys right over here in good ol Pit City.
Im sure you guys now where im at.Stinks down here when the tide goes low.Just found a fellow knife nut/maker right up the street from me.Maybe if he sees this forum he`ll stop in and say hello.
Hope we get the chance to meet at a upcoming show!
Take care,
Jay

------------------
Jay
Life is like a box of chocolates,never know what your gona git!

Will you have a table at the show, Ed? I remeber you had one at the big two day show last summer. I`d love to see some more of your stuff!

Hey! Hey! This knife nut lives out on that other Island called Long, right near the Bad apple Island of Manhattan. I have been finding a wealth of information on this forum. This is my favorite place to be.
smile.gif

------------------
BC...Semper Fi

Back