New for 2015 - rawles voyager

Cold Steel Knives

NEW FOR 2015!

Signature Edition Rawles Voyager

NEW1_sm.jpg

PRODUCT LINK

From our website:

James Wesley, Rawles is a bestselling author, lecturer and survivalist.
A former U.S Army Intelligence Officer and a noted survival expert, he is perhaps best known for his best-selling fiction and non-fiction novels, each of which has gained great critical acclaim, praise and respect from the “prepper” community.
His “Survival Blog” has grown to become one of the world’s most popular survivalist resources and a fascinating database of information pertaining to disaster preparedness, self-sufficiency, wilderness survival and much, much more!

Cold Steel President Lynn C Thompson is a great admirer of James’ work and often gives copies of his book “Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse” as a gift to friends and employees.
Lynn said: “James has an amazing wealth of knowledge and experience that he has chosen to share with the world, both through his books and his blog. As a fellow Survivalist I have always found his work enlightening, motivating and inspiring. I’m proud to know him and excited to be developing this knife with him”

SURVIVAL BLOG LINK

The RAWLES VOYAGER was made to James’s unique specifications, with an O.D Green Griv-Ex™ handle, heat treated 6061 Aluminum liners and our famous Tri-Ad® locking mechanism, offering unparalleled shock and impact resistance and durability in the field.
The Rawles Voyager has also been equipped with a high performance American CTS XHP steel tanto point blade and a durable black DLC (Diamond Like) coating, making it an excellent choice for the modern day survivalist!

This limited edition knife is the only version of our highly popular Voyager that features an American CTS XHP blade, giving it even greater edge retention properties!

Cold Steel, Lynn C Thompson, Andrew Demko and James Wesley, Rawles have all chosen to donate all proceeds from the RAWLES VOYAGER to charity.

Interesting that he went with a part-serrated Tanto-Point for a survival blade.

Glad to see the Olive Drab—hope to see this offered on the regular Voyager line later on.

Glad to see the Olive Drab—hope to see this offered on the regular Voyager line later on.

Me too :thumbup:

Are you sure you're not mistaken and that's actually a collab. with Lou Rawls? That knife looks pretty jazzy. :D

I just got one of these in the post and this knife is a beast.
The only real downsides are the writing on the blade and serrations and they are minor points for me.

In fact I've been wondering how the serrations would hold up on XHP.
CS doesn't have my favorite serration pattern but the ones I do have in AUS-8 cut great and have held up fine for most type cutting.

I got my Rawles Voyager for a bit over 80 bucks shipped which IMO is a great deal.
This is a chisel grind all the way through and they did a good even job on it.
My Lg Clip Voyager has chisel on the serrations and v-grind on the straight portion so that was what I was expecting here.

I would love to see more special edition Voyagers in XHP in large size and other handle colors too.
That would be super cool.

Back