New Forum in Activities, Training and Skills Development?

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
In the Activities, Training and Skills Development section, I think it would be cool to have a "Physical Culture" forum, dedicated to things like weight lifting, running, cycling, and other physical pursuits. It could be a spot for things like training logs, personal achievements and milestone, etc. to help people stay motivated to reach their fitness goals and unite fitness minded members of Bladeforums. I know I would be pretty active there, both in terms of logging and also encouraging others.

Please post in support of this if you also feel it could be a beneficial addition to the site. Thanks!

great idea,would love to see this happen!

cycling,swimming,hiking,climbing and skitouring are my favorite sports and i'd love to share some of it.

got into a bad motorcycle accidents a couple years ago and lost lots of muscle mass because of it. i want to get back into running and some motivation and inspiration from fellow knife nuts would help.

Thanks Boru. I would have tagged Spark eventually if I got a few other members dropping by to lend their support. Kind of like the proposed machete sub forum, I figured he'd want to see a demand before he'd consider it. But it can't hurt to ask right off the hop I suppose. 🙂

Thank you for the vouch. Maybe if enough people pop in here and post in support of the idea we might get something like that. That's my hope.

Back