New Friction Folder

JK Knives

Here is the newest version of my Friction Folder. These are available to order.

Specs:
About 7 1/2" open
About 3 1/4" blade
1/8" O1 steel
Bottle opener on tang
Price is $158 shipped, in tan, or black micarta. Dark brown shown is $10 extra, green is $5 extra.

DSCN3290.JPG DSCN3289.JPG

Last edited:
John received this today and am very happy with your work!:) I don’t know how you were able to make the blade almost snap into the open position but it functions great and really like the heft of the handle, great work Sir! :D Thank you for your consistent quality.

That's one of the better friction folder designs I've seen. I really like the way you incorporated the beverage opener. The price is great for the work that goes into one. I'm trying to reduce my overall knife numbers or I would be ordering one.

Very interesting. I think I would be in for one in burlap/brown micarta with a few changes to make it legal for me to carry more places (a few cities have 3" knife laws around me).

John, are you able to make those out of 3/32" O1?

Very interesting. I think I would be in for one in burlap/brown micarta with a few changes to make it legal for me to carry more places (a few cities have 3" knife laws around me).

John, are you able to make those out of 3/32" O1?
Sorry, but no. The spacer standoffs I use don’t come in 3/32, only 1/8.

Sorry, but no. The spacer standoffs I use don’t come in 3/32, only 1/8.

I was thinking the folder aspect would make it a little harder to customize like the fixed blades. Still interested. I think I may have one headed my way shortly to test out as I've never owned a friction folder.

This version is pretty sweet too!

GeX9HNE.jpg

Jeff

Back