New from Steve Voorhis.

Hi everyone! I just got this one last week and I couldn't wait to post a picture.
View

14" OAL with a 8 1/2" blade, forged from 52100 and mirror polished. The hilts are nickle silver and the handles are walnut. The grind is perfect and the knife, while long and heavy, is comfortable in the hand and well balanced.
I highly recomend Steve's work. His prices are (probably unreasonably) low and the quality very high. And you don't have to wait forever!
Thank's for looking.
John.

Great looking subhilt.I would really like to add one to my collection.:)

Hi all. This is a second knife that I received last week from Steve Voorhis.
View

OAL 12 3/4", blade 7 1/2", forged and mirror polished 52100, tapered tang, an alltogether lighter, smaller fighter with a nickle silver hilt and an African Blackwood handle. Once again, superb work at a more than reasonable price.
John.

John, that's an outstanding looking set. Could you post some contact information for Steve?

Hi all. Steve does not, to my knowledge, have a web site and I do not have a phone number, so snail mail is the only alternative;

Steve Voorhis
P.O. Box 474
Inman, KS 67546

A.G.Russell sells some of his work and there is a page on Steve on that site.
John.

Steve's work is really wonderfu;;., thanks for posting the nice pictures...that sub-hilt is to die for!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Hi everyone, I'm a little surprised that this thread has received so much attention but I'm delighted that a lot of people have gotten to see Steve Voorhis' work. I can only repeat that Steve's work is far too good to be kept a secret and worth much more than he charges for it. No web site, doesn't have a brochure, never been in a national publication, he's flying under the radar and seems to serve a mostly local market. Write him and tell him what you want, you'll be amazed at the quality!
John.

Back