New G-10 Buck/Strider Tarani

I picked one of the TACCOM handled models at the final Buck factory sale. It is a fantastic design. Lock up is very positive and solid. Absolutely no blade play - typical Buck craftsmanship. Opens smooth as butter. Because G-10 is my favorite handle material, especially the way Buck does it, I'll be picking up a PE model when they become available.

I am from Strider originally so I am more familiar with Strider's no questions asked policy. As long as you still have the knife and it can be identified as one of ours (Strider) its covered. Knife will be replaced.

SB products are covered usually the same way, I will come down on the people who abuse the policy.

Buck's warranty is posted somewhere I am sure. It is a lifetime warranty, or 4-Ever as we call it.

Hope that helps

Josh

Thanks for the reply, Josh.
"As long as you still have the knife and it can be identified as one of ours (Strider) its covered. Knife will be replaced." almost sounds like you'd cover a knife, even if its been modified by the owner? Of course, that opens a whole other can of worms... how much modification is too much?
Any insight into the "pimped" knife warranty?

Thanks!

potterma said:
Thanks for the reply, Josh.
"As long as you still have the knife and it can be identified as one of ours (Strider) its covered. Knife will be replaced." almost sounds like you'd cover a knife, even if its been modified by the owner? Of course, that opens a whole other can of worms... how much modification is too much?
Any insight into the "pimped" knife warranty?

Thanks!
i know buck will cover you if its not to "pimped out". check this thred out thay took care of me!
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283262&highlight=strider

...justin

Hi-is there any news on other blade styles coming out in this knife, especially the G10 version? Some of the Strider tanto and extreme grinds on the original are awesome.

metalbudgie said:
Hi-is there any news on other blade styles coming out in this knife, especially the G10 version? Some of the Strider tanto and extreme grinds on the original are awesome.

I am with you on that one. I would love to see a clip point or a tanto.

Back