Straight from the Third Coast...

Thanks for looking....

b3ade.jpg

Love the extreme grinds on these blades. :cool:

a true work of Art Mike!! :cool:

Jack~

Thanks Bro!!!

I appreciate the Support Mang...

Thanks for the kicking it here in the New Forum...

Thanks for keeping it hood...

MOE$$

That is witched with class. The more I look at it, the more I like it. What type of metal did you use? It sure looks sharp with one killer point and very versatile. :thumbup:

I believe Mike used BG42 when he made this very small limited run.

That is witched with class. The more I look at it, the more I like it. What type of metal did you use? It sure looks sharp with one killer point and very versatile. :thumbup:

Thanks Friend....

I really appreciate your comments..

Thanks for taking time to post and contribute to the forum..

The last batch of these were made with Latrobe BG 42 and the batch prior were Hitachi Ats 34.

The thickness averages about 5/32".

The next batch (which will be for posted for sale here) will feature even thinner blade stock and a more aggressive blade geometry.

I am big fan of the "Kiradashi" pattern in general.

Our shop knives that we use to cut stingray, leather, paracord, etc are all Kiradashi patterns. My kydex knife also features a Kiradashi style geometry

Have a great weekend..

DAAAAAMN!!!!!! thats takin it to the next level. that would be perfect for horizontal carry. all i would need is some of that CHS CUSTOM leather to loop it to and id be ghetto fab. that piece is tight man.

Absofrigginlutely,,,,,,,the grinds on this generation appear deeper top an bottom,,,,,,,, way cool .... a cpl small angle changes and ,,,,,,,,,,,, excellence !!!!!!!!!

looks like it was made to slice and dice. big pimpin with the sting ray handle inlay . looks like it would be bad ass for skinning or trimming a red or trout , especially with the handle being water resistant. i dont think i need to mention what it would do to flesh. too cool.

looks like it was made to slice and dice. big pimpin with the sting ray handle inlay . looks like it would be bad ass for skinning or trimming a red or trout , especially with the handle being water resistant. i dont think i need to mention what it would do to flesh. too cool.

What it do Big Homie???

The Architect is in the House..

Holler at me my nizza....you already know what time it is.

Get at me..

Two Words

Night Fishing

6 pound trout at our boys spot under the lights..

Real Talk.

I must admit that I have never been a huge fan of Kiradashi type knives. This I like a lot. Cool work as always Mike.

That blade is as fine as frog hair split 3 ways,,,,,,,,,, an looks sharp enough ta do it,,,,, fo-shizzle!!!!!!!!!

Back