New Gold Class Proper On the Way?

Just saw this in an email from BHQ and I followed the link to the listing on their site. Haven't seen this anywhere else yet:

tcjGDtS.png

Description from BHQ listing:
This Gold Class Benchmade Proper is truly a sight to behold! It's the same excellent and classic design you love, but it's been dressed to the nines. Starting at the handle, it's got burgundy/black linen micarta handle scales, with a Mokume bolster and 24k gold plated hardware. The liners are polished and jeweled, and the blade is made of etched Damasteel with the Munin pattern. Experience knife luxury like never before!

Google Benchmade 319-201 and quite a bit of information on this knife will come up. I'm not quite sure why it hasn't been talked about more by this point.

The Gold Class nobody asked for. For me Benchmades decisions on GC knives has always been hit or miss. They have already done the Proper once. $1K puts me in serious custom slipjoint territory. This is only for the serious die hard gold class collector. While admittedly handsome, just doesn’t make sense to me.

Back