New gun and knife lube

CH

George Fennell, a friend of mine and the guy that invented FP-10 CLP, has a brand new company with some cool new products -

www.steelshieldtech.com

The Weapon Shield, Tool Shield, and Spray Shield look like they would all be good for lubing and protecting knives and other gear. George is a great guy to do business with.

Clay

Well everyone else is digging up old posts so I will too. I'm a longtime FP-10 fan and I just found out earlier this week that George started up a new company. I was running out of FP-10 and went looking for a good place to order and ended up finding he had something new. I've got some ordered and on the way, I plan on doing another corrosion test with it and breakfree and some other stuff laying around. I'll be comparing the lubrication with FP-10 as well, though I expect they'll be very similar in that aspect.

FP-10 is my lube of choice; I'll be interested in hearing/seeing reviews of the new product.

Yes, I'm running out of FP-10, too. I'm very interested in this new product. Keep us posted on your findings.

Back