New guy here - loving the forum

I've been a closet knife guy for a while, but have spent most of my time on firearms from the 1940's-1950's (S&W's, WWII rifles, etc...). I have had a Randall or two over the years and have always loved them. I think I'm going to start concentrating more on these special knives for a bit and see where my interests lead. Forums like this one are fantastic in providing information/expertise and pictures to newbies trying to learn as much as they can.

Welcome! While I joined the forum several years ago, I am now becoming more active. Part of the "more active" part is exploring and I just found this Randall forum. I have a couple as well. And I have a firearms addiction, though I am more of a shotgun person, mostly Browning. I do have a few rifles, got into the Encore platform a couple years back and have several now. Oh and cars. And trucks. And hunting. This is a great forum, enjoy!

Welcome. There are some really cool, and knowledgeable Randall peeps here. :thumbsup:

There's a lot here...I just found this Randall Made Knives sub forum on Sunday after a fellow member pointed it out to me...

KR

Many of us have come home (here) after passing thru various other obsessions. You are
in a good place...a VERY good place. You will learn here; you will make good friends here. Welcome.

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome. I'm looking forward to hopefully expanding my Randall Made knowledge (and inventory...). After buying and collecting firearms for the last few decades, I just don't have the desire to buy anymore. So older wine and vintage Port will be the only other collecting habit I have to spend time and money on. Someday I'll tell you guys the story about when I traded a case of 1977 Fonseca Vintage Port for a sweet WWI Colt 1911.........

After buying and collecting firearms for the last few decades, I just don't have the desire to buy anymore. So older wine and vintage Port will be the only other collecting habit I have to spend time and money on. Someday I'll tell you guys the story about when I traded a case of 1977 Fonseca Vintage Port for a sweet WWI Colt 1911.........

We are cruising the same road, after 30+ years I’ve stopped buying guns too, I still enjoy shooting, but my eyes aren’t what they use to be.

Did you see my Randall Made Factory Visit thread in the Traditional Fixed Blade sub-forum? I made it before a fellow Blade Forum member clued me into this Randall Made sub-forum (Sorry, Fellas)... Here it is, https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/randall-made-knives-factory-visit.1641003/

KR

Last edited:
Back