New guy here

Hey yall, new guy here. Looking forward to being here. I've loved knives since forever. My first order of business is I'd like to find someone on here who has experience modifying blades. It's not a huge job.

I have a Victorinox One-Hand Trekker that simply isn't "pointy" enough. Other than that I LOVE the knife. But since I'm about as graceful as a drunk toddler I'd like someone more talented than me to grind it down to a better point. I'd love it if yall could point me to someone who could do that for me.

I look forward to talking to yall. But I'm watching some football right now and halftime is almost over. So thanks guys!!

So sorry to share only my limitations re: football ... and alas I won't be much help in modding a blade ... but, heck, here 's a big welcome to the forums anyway :)

... go absorb your areas of interest, the subforums ... the expertise and fellowship here has no bounds. Explore and enjoy - the ride here is the best in the world.

Check out the sub forums I want to say there is a tinkers in or around the knife makers section. And welcome to the site lots of great people here. Also lots of great information along with some not so good information just read and ask questions.

Welcome. I am not a huge poster here but I will tell you that this forum is the most mature and respectable forum I've ever participated in. By far.

Back