" New Guy's Bowie"

Well Guy's Here it is Offered up for Opinion's I Know this May Open a Can of Worm's But Here Goes !! The Knife Below is my First "Bowie " in 10 year's Made from 1095 /15N20 160 Layer's with a Open Ladder !! Handle is Red Stag Crown , Cap and Guard are Damascus from the Same Bar !!

pic.jpg

THAT ABSOLUTLEY THE WORST BOWIE I HAVE EVER SEEN. IT IS AN AFFRONT TO ALL THINGS BOWIE. Please conntact me for proper disposal:D Just foolin. That is an awsome knife. Keep it up. Scott(Future bowie maker)

Sorry Bout the Mess on the Bench !! But as they Say a Clean Bench is a Sign of ?? Just Funning Ya !! Yes I Am a Busy Guy I Alway's Have 3 -5 Knive's on the Bench !! I May work Differently than Some i Wait for the Knife to Tell Me what it Want's Next !! No Joke and I Don't Think I Am Crazy !! LOL !! Take Care

She is a beautiful sight! I hope you don't wait another 10 years to make another "Bowie"!!:D

Great Knife

A clean bench is only for people too lazy to look for things. I spend a lot of time looking for buried treasure on mine. I clean it every five years wheather it needs it or not. Stay Happy

Uh-Oh Reg, I'm in the lazy bunch, I clean my bench every time I can't lay my hands directly on what I want... I don't have time to go looking for anything!

The other day we were serving Thanksgiving for about 25 people, and my wife remembered I use a meat thermometer to check the temp of my quench oil. She sent someone to ask where it was so I whipped out the suitcase I carry all my HT stuff around in and pulled a thermometer out of the most unlikely place...talk about points among my friends & coworkers! :D That was fun! Now think how much I'd have lost if I had to go looking for it... :eek:

So the moral boys and girls is keep a clean bench!

And make knives.

Dave

Back