New here - how do I go about getting a big Chris knife?

With apologies if I missed an obvious sticky or thread on where/how to buy but I just read David's review of the joker and saw a lot of things I liked about Chris' work.

Is there a listing of available knives I can peruse?

Chris lists knives every so often. So check the makers knives for sale. Also check the custom knives for sale from individual.

I will be posting 2 or 3 knives in the next day too =o

Chris has a sticky thread showing what he has available. He also posts on Facebook and of course on the fixed blade sales forum here, too.

With apologies if I missed an obvious sticky or thread on where/how to buy but I just read David's review of the joker and saw a lot of things I liked about Chris' work.

Is there a listing of available knives I can peruse?
You are now infected lol. I apologize for nothing!

2 just sold on the exchange.. I have 2 left and might add more... Chris is due some nessmucks soon too if you haven't already seen that thread...Enjoy!

I like the money to go to the maker so I just wait for Chris to post something in the "for sale by maker" section.

It is crazy busy around here. I have been working to get promised knives finished as well as working toward what will be on my Blade Show table.

I probably have close to 30 knives in differing stages of completion.

You can feel free to email me directly at BigChrisCustomKnives@Gmail.Com
I can show you some pictures of what I have coming up.

It is great to have the money go to the maker.However the value of BC knives on the secondary market only serve to
increase the value of BC knives overall in my opinion.Most BC knives that I have will last forever and then some.:)

Remove supply and increase demand. How do you think the knives were acquired in the first place? Paying the maker his ask. I never sell knives for a profit. And in many cases, I end up buying more from the maker and pass my knives on for others who can't or don't want to pay makers prices.

Win for all IMO.

Also, some knives don't appear as they seem in photos and you decided you want a bigger or smaller handle.

Chris- love to see what you got going on in a new thread perhaps? "Preview of Big Chris Blade Show"? :)

Remove supply and increase demand. How do you think the knives were acquired in the first place? Paying the maker his ask. I never sell knives for a profit. And in many cases, I end up buying more from the maker and pass my knives on for others who can't or don't want to pay makers prices.

Win for all IMO.

Also, some knives don't appear as they seem in photos and you decided you want a bigger or smaller handle.

Chris- love to see what you got going on in a new thread perhaps? "Preview of Big Chris Blade Show"? :)

Your points are well taken, thanks.

Back