New improved BK11 wrap

Never posted pics of my first attempt to wrap my Necker because it sucked. Here's a new improved version. (along with its home boy Izula)

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3880.jpg

Wrapped them according to instructions from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXaFFfFXO7c

That wrapping looks familiar...
008-9.jpg

006-10.jpg

007-9.jpg

009-8.jpg

Gotta love cutlerylover (I didn't click your YouTube link, but somehow I know...)

Nice job :thumbup:

J... I actually had your pic up while I was wrapping. Thanks!

Are you using the cord that came with the Necker? I don't like it as much. It seemed too slippery and would move along the handle wen I pulled or pushed on it (i had it as tight as i could get it too). I like the stuff I got at Gander Mountain. I think the brand is Viper nylon paracord. 100' $7.

Jake;

Yeah, I used the cord that came with it. I got exactly 5 feet 4 inches of it, and was surprised that it is NOT 550 cord. It's got the 550 shell, but the insides are shoestring-like cord. I did the knife and sheath as shown, and still had about 8" left over. For what it's worth, I took that wrap off and did a skeletonized wrap and still had the same length left over for the wrist lanyard.

yea.. when I saw what real Paracord looks like on the inside.. i was like "that aint nothin but shoe lace!" :)

Back