New(ish) member. I thought I'd post up my current collection:

GKM

I love my Benchmades. I've had others that I sold (and regretted). The worst decision was selling my 42. I'll never get that baby back :(

My current "want" is the Anthem, but way too pricey for my conscience :)

My favorite that I own always fluctuates, but due to sentimental value, it's probably my 520. It's a beautiful tank.

aacd0d3a7cfea07c07aadf7d2410dcb2.jpeg

Nice set! What is the top one and did you get the cub that way or have it modded? Except for the serrations, I like it and if I get a second one, depending on it's scarcity I would do the same thing. The one I have is a run of the mill 154CM (early edition?) with the tang that overflows around the scales - kind of like that. But I would strip it, polish and re-profile it if I found a different steel (not AUS).

The top one is the 155. The other isn't the cub, it's the 140, and factory (yes, the 155 is that big...)

The second one down is the 140 - I was referring to the third one down as the modified Cub (145) - if not that, what is it? That is exactly what I would do to my 145 if I found another with less run of the mill steel.

Ah, the 3rd is the 100 SH2O. It's the River knife. Made of X15TN (supposedly rust proof).

Back