New Item Delivery Dates and Information

ah, the new ones - I have one of the original Chesapeake black/serrated Random Leeks, and now I need a plain-edge!! Been waiting a LOOOONG time! Course I'm hoping to see a ti-handled composite blade RL, but I'll make do with the upcoming sprint until that happy day . . . .

This just in from Mike Dye at New Graham:

Now in stock:
--KS1840VIB Shallot PE Rainbow.
--KS1840DAM Shallot PE Damascus.
--KS1840CKTDAM Black Shallot PE Damascus.

Get em while they're hot!

Now in stock:

Those are nothin' compared to what's coming:D:D

Now in stock:

Arrrgh! Nothing on the "What's New" page! Guess I'll just have to search everyday... grumblesassafrassingrassafrassinggrumble...

Thomas, I sent an email via the website and receive a reply stating that a smaller version of the ZT 0300 is in the works for 2009. Is there anything you can share about the details of that? Any info would be great!

I know you probably hear this a lot, but Kershaw has the best service of any company I have ever dealt with. Not only did I get a reply, but it was personal (not a form letter) and prompt.

Thomas, I sent an email via the website and receive a reply stating that a smaller version of the ZT 0300 is in the works for 2009. Is there anything you can share about the details of that? Any info would be great!

I know you probably hear this a lot, but Kershaw has the best service of any company I have ever dealt with. Not only did I get a reply, but it was personal (not a form letter) and prompt.

A couple of things:

Yes Thomas, do tell about the smaller 300.

And Kershaw service is the best. I have been dealing with Morgan, in warranty, getting a few things ironed out and I have to say:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Out-friggin-standing

Wha? A smaller 0300 you say, interesting! I have really been wanting a smaller 0200, but I would consider a smaller 0300. Now I patiently await more information.... :D

Yes there will be a 3/4 sized 0300 for early 2009. No other details as of today.

This is great news, I keep thinking "man I would love a 300 series but it is just a bit to big". I am very excited to hear of the smaller version 0300!!

Back