• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

new Kabar Becker BK4 SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhmoore

Gold Member
Please refer to my Terms, listed after the images, prior to posting.

I'm working on clearing some space (and financing another hobby); so I've started looking at all the fixed blades that I've never used. Today's offering is a new BK4. I removed it from the box to inspect it when it got here; and again today, for these pictures. It has never even been in the sheath. *My shipping boxes are not large enough to include the original packaging, so the Kabar box in the picture is not included.*
Price is $75, shipped, SOLD!! to US addresses.
International sales may be considered on a case by case basis.

TERMS (Important - please read)
PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE ANY POSTS IN THIS AD. I can't put it any more simply than that.
- Contact me via PM (preferred), or email directly: *If you email me, please include your bladeforums name.*
- I generally honor the standard "First I'll take it"; however I reserve the option of selling/not selling to whomever I choose (and if you post in the ad, regardless of reason, I will likely choose not to sell to you)
- Price posted is for PayPal (Goods), and includes shipping within the US.
If you are one of those "Net to me", or "+__%" kind of sellers, please honor your own terms when making payment.
If you are a hardcore "Friends and Family"/"Gift" seller, well, I don't accept that payment method.

I'm not interested in any trade offers on this one...while I do appreciate the offers, I'm simply not looking to acquire any more knives right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back