New Khukuri

Hey everyone, I just received my WWII Bura khukuri and what can I say? It's everything that was promised. The only thing is- it kinda puts all my other knives to shame. I have some innocent juniper branches out back to test it out on this weekend. I know "Uncle" says 'debt is good' but poverty seems an imminent possibility (moreso than it already was!) At least my new house will be the best-defended cardboard box on the block.:D

My apt is the best defended piece of property this side of the Brazos with the exception of Ft. Hood (I dont have Anti-Aircraft capability yet:( ) :p :D :cool:

Congrats on the new blade John!:) I take it this is your first HI khukuri? If so, this one will always be special. But beware-there WILL be more, you will soon feel the clutches of HIKV;)

Welcome to the Cantina too:D

;) JOHN,NICE BLADE A.I THINK MY WW2 MODEL WAS MADE BY DURBA BEFORE HE LEFT (THE DOULBLE PENNANT).THE 18" AK ALSO.THE BAS WAS MADE BY BURA (THE HALF MOON OR CUP),THANKS WALOSI FOR THE 411 ON THE SIGNATURES....:D :) THE FEVER WILL START SOON!!!!

HEY UNCLE,I SAW THE CANTINA ON U'R WEBSITE.CAN I VISIT?IS IT NEAR U?:D OR IS IT IN NEPAL?THE PICTURE OF IT WAS REALLY COOL.;) HEINEKINS SOUND NICE(SPELLING???):D

Uncle Bill told me the kukhuri that the femme-fatals in Strokers "Dracula" lost thier thinkin'caps to was probably an 18-20 in ak!? They left the Cantina rather abruptly...dont u think...

Bill; Im tryin to buy my first HI and havin some confusion on exactly how to pay the price you quoted without causing anyone unnecessary probs!! if u see this check your mail..thanks unk...

Back