New Knife

Hi Andy,

This is only the second knife since I met you at the blade show and would like some advice on comments on this knife. It is 154cm flat ground with a polished convexed edge (still needs some work, I rounded the point on the tip, but it is crazy sharp) The Handle is ivory micarta over black micarta with two 1/8" stainless pins and a 1/4" black pin. The blade is 2 7/8", the handle is 4" total 6 7/8". The finger grove was made from a 1" wheel and the other is from a 10" wheel.

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Our Knifemaker Guild here in Saskatchewan has a table at a up coming gun show and this is the first knife I will show to the Public (I am working on a bigger on with the same design with bocote wood and a blue liner) So any comments are much appreciated.

Didn't you and your wife come and eat with us at the Brazilian meat place?

I'm not Andy, nor do I play the part of Andy on any televised programs, but I will tell you that knife is a beauty!

Great looking work! I look forward to seeing your future projects.

Great job on that knife. I don't see a damn thing wrong with it. Awesome job bro.

Man! Glad to see you posting your stuff! And the knife is a beauty man, be proud.

I don't see any flaws to point out. Please post more pics as you go. Don't hold back!

Back