New knives for the new year.

Hope this is the wright forum fairly new to the forum and just wanted to share some new knives I picked up this year at TKI in Los Vegas I was there for a total different convention and I just happened to be there while Shot Show was there and TKI. Unfortunately I couldn't attend shot show as it was dealers only but I did hafullsizeoutput_1.jpeg ve a chance to stop by the TKI Show for a couple of hours before I had to catch my flight and fullsizeoutput_2.jpeg picked up these two knives, first is a OD green QD Scarab the second is a Chris Reeve large Sebenza what new knives have been added to to your collection to start the new year for you ?

Man that's a couple a beautiful buys. My first for this year, waiting on the delivery of my Hubertus Special Pocket Knife Classic Rosewood coming from Germany.

That's a good looking knife my first knife I had was a traditional trapper with bone scales made by Moore out of Texas since then I've picked up various knives
from Case & Queen traditionals folders and fixed blades then I went into tactical knives like PM2 and here recently picked up a Deadlock my first OTF and it's been
awesome been carrying it around for two months as my EDC with a PM3 again great knife hope you get your knife soon.

Beautiful knives! Congrats on your purchases.

Do you know the name of that Damascus pattern?

I believe it's basket weave my first CRK I've picked up, look forward to carrying it on the weekends but once it gets that first scratch
it's going in my pocket for some real use.

That scarab is BA. Does it look that gold color in real life or is it just the picture?

what new knives have been added to to your collection to start the new year for you ?

A H5 Gerfalcon and an E775 from Real Steel.

I'm a bit disappointed to see Real Steel move up from budget and entry-level knives to mid-range and premium. Even those they are still much more affordable than US knives, I find that Chinese companies' pricing do not scale proportionately and Real Steel is no exception; the price difference from their early days and now is staggering.

It just looks that way I guess its the way the light hits it I saw another one like it on blade Hq it has that same gold look as well but it is green
only wish I could have picked up a Navy Scarab but still love it is my first Microteck I'm very pleased with it.
That E775 from Real Steel would be a blade I wouldn't mind picking up especially for around fifty four bucks not bad
one that I've been looking at is the Rat 1 and 2 in D2 steel with G10 scales looks like a pretty decent knife for
the price.

Back