New member here and I'm really confused about the PM system.

Hi, I tried to read on the rules and FAQs but couldn't find anything about this. So here are my questions:

1: For Basic member, it says "Private messaging: 5 conversations, 15 total messages". Does this mean I can only message 5 members in total and I can only send 15 PM in total in the whole year? Or does this mean I can delete past conversations and PMs and only keep 15 PMs active.

2: With some type of PM limitation, what is PM really used for? Offering, or buying?

3: I've seen people post as replies when buying (I'll take XXX). How is the payment info exchanged then if PM is somewhat limited in total numbers?

Thank you.

Hi, I tried to read on the rules and FAQs but couldn't find anything about this. So here are my questions:

1: For Basic member, it says "Private messaging: 5 conversations, 15 total messages". Does this mean I can only message 5 members in total and I can only send 15 PM in total in the whole year? Or does this mean I can delete past conversations and PMs and only keep 15 PMs active.

2: With some type of PM limitation, what is PM really used for? Offering, or buying?

3: I've seen people post as replies when buying (I'll take XXX). How is the payment info exchanged then if PM is somewhat limited in total numbers?

Thank you.

You can have up to 5 conversations open at a time, with up to 15 messages contained in those conversations; they could all be to one member or multiple members as you so choose.

You have the ability to "delete" conversations if you so choose to keep your conversation/message count low enough to use. YOu can simple "leave conversation" and it gets removed from your conversation list.

PMs can be used for anything you want to use them for, but for buying/selling it is usually a simple 2-3 message conversations with payment details/updates.

You can have up to 5 conversations open at a time, with up to 15 messages contained in those conversations; they could all be to one member or multiple members as you so choose.

You have the ability to "delete" conversations if you so choose to keep your conversation/message count low enough to use. YOu can simple "leave conversation" and it gets removed from your conversation list.

PMs can be used for anything you want to use them for, but for buying/selling it is usually a simple 2-3 message conversations with payment details/updates.
Thank you, I see. That's very helpful!

Back