New model upcoming - Guru

Here are the 3D drawings for a new model I'm calling the "Guru"

It's based off my "MC" model (named after my friend Matt Cucchiara who has been my mentor along the way) with an added lanyard hole.

I changed the name to "Guru" since I feel it better fits the global market, and still honors my friend.

There will be a flipper version and a thumb stud version in both the Bladesmith and Vanguard series, and I am pushing for a version without holes as well.

3" blade length

c27e3ce5f0837c2ce984872256302418.jpg

e6eb4c95f2f0c6ef4d2bd946dc6e0248.jpg

7fe4aae1320650aecb23b2911e0e508f.jpg

d10a2e6a4524c24223915dadff2feb3e.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome! Thanks for bringing your MC to the masses!

There will be a flipper version and a thumb stud version in both the Bladesmith and Vanguard series, and I am pushing for a version without holes as well.

This will be so awesome. It's a great design. They should definitely do an orange G10 Vanguard version like the custom I was lucky enough to get from you!

AhIKyz9.png

This will be so awesome. It's a great design. They should definitely do an orange G10 Vanguard version like the custom I was lucky enough to get from you!

AhIKyz9.png

I sent a few pictures of the different ones I've made, and they picked yours as the basis for it

Love the orange with the two-tone blade finish! That's a beautiful knife!

Wow -- bring it on!

Now, how about a flipper with thumb studs? And hold the holes, please!

Glad to see a flipper with a forward finger choil, the design looks good too.

Will the Kizer version be flat or hollow grind? Can you give an approximate weight?

I really like the looks of this knife! I've been coming back to check this thread for updates every week or so, does anyone know when it will be released?

I really like the looks of this knife! I've been coming back to check this thread for updates every week or so, does anyone know when it will be released?

I'm pushing to have them out by Christmas...

Back