New model

Jarrett Fleming

Here is the newest knife in my lineup. This one is going to a good friend from the forum Peter aka Prom52
Peter and his wife named this knife the "osprey"

Love this color combo

Jarrett:

Susan and I would like to thank you for the privilege of naming your newest model. You did an awesome job aligning the handle set not to mention on how the colors pop. I would also like to acknowledge another dear friend, Phil (Comprehensivist) for making the Philellow bolster material available to brighten things up. We're excited to get this one in hand, and to give it a new home here in SW Florida where Ospreys abound.

Peter

Wow! That turned out great Jarrett. The Philellow bolsters go really well with the Starry Night burlap. The lime/toxic green liners seems like a fitting choice since combining blue + yellow = green. I imagine that Vincent Van Gogh himself would approve of that handle combo.

Since this is a new model Jarrett, it would be nice to see it picture of it side by side with whatever models you have on hand to show some scale for folks who might be interested in ordering one. At a minimum, please post the dimensions.

Congratulations Peter on another beautiful knife. Please keep us posted with your thoughts once you have the knife in hand. Your choice of "Osprey" as the name for this model goes well with the other indigenous Georgia bird names that Jarrett uses.

Very nice gentlemen!

Phil

:thumbup: Congrats Peter, the color comb looks real nice.
Jarrett your new addition to the line up looks great.

:thumbup: Congrats Peter, the color comb looks real nice.
Jarrett your new addition to the line up looks great.

Thank you Sir, can't wait to see it in person.

BTW your extended family of Bog Oak handled knives is developing quite nicely.....good sharking !

Back