• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New @ National Knives - Work Sharp Knife & Tool Sharpener - Sold Out - More in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great idea Robert !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

IMO, one of the best knife sharpening tools to come along for the general everyday knife user.
Be it in the kitchen, or in the field.

And at $70 + ~$4 shipping, how could you possibly go wrong ???

If I didn't have a KMG Grinder, the Darex sharpener would most definitely be a must have for me.

Before going full time making Custom Knives, I spent my entire adult life working with steel as a Tool & Die Maker.
That being said, Darex isn't a newcomer to the sharpening world. They've been around Tool Rooms for as long as I can remember, making high end tool grinders for sharpening Carbide & HSS Endmills & Drills.

Very Cool Tool :thumbup:

:cool:

Hi David,

I think it is a pretty neat idea as well as a "cool tool". I have played around with one when the opportunity presents itself, doesn't take much practice, but it did take some. I look at it as another reason to have a power tool in the kitchen...my wife doesn't think so. I think I won, it's sitting on top of the microwave....

Unfortunately (unit went up $1.00)/fortunately (replacement belts now ship free), the shipping rates changed a bit (see original post).

I took a look at your site, you make some awfully fine looking knives. Congrats on passing the performance aspect of your Journeyman Smith Test.

Take care,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back