New option for some CRAZY good Delica scales!!!

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
I am leaving out all links and stuff like that since I'm not sure if he has a maker account or not, so I hope that means this is allowed. I'm not a part of RC BladeWorks or anything, just a fan with a lot of his scales, lol!

RC BladeWorks has just come out with a new line of customizable Micarta Delica scales!!! You choose the border Micarta material, and then you can choose from ANY of G-Carta's crazy cool Micarta offerings as an inlay! You can also choose to have just a solid Micarta scale made. With more and more makers seemingly dropping from the scene, this is a GREAT opportunity to get a SICK set of custom scales.

I believe he is also coming out with an Endura version of the scales, and makes scales for several other models of knives.

Just look at these prototypes!

They do good work. They stand behind their product as well.
Really thinking of getting some GB2 scales.

I am leaving out all links and stuff like that since I'm not sure if he has a maker account or not, so I hope that means this is allowed. I'm not a part of RC BladeWorks or anything, just a fan with a lot of his scales, lol!

RC BladeWorks has just come out with a new line of customizable Micarta Delica scales!!! You choose the border Micarta material, and then you can choose from ANY of G-Carta's crazy cool Micarta offerings as an inlay! You can also choose to have just a solid Micarta scale made. With more and more makers seemingly dropping from the scene, this is a GREAT opportunity to get a SICK set of custom scales.

I believe he is also coming out with an Endura version of the scales, and makes scales for several other models of knives.

Just look at these prototypes!

Do you know if they make for the Police 4?

I currently have a set of inlayed mini grip scales, inlayed pm3 scales, and a standard set of Mule Team scales with vintage Current Composites canvas Micarta.

Every single one of them is top notch.

I have two sets of Delica scales being made right now. :)

RCBW does excellent work.

Do you know if they make for the Police 4?

I don’t think so. He has all/most the scales he makes listed on his website. For Spyderco it’s;

Southard
Domino
Dice
Brouwer
Mule Team
Delica
And soon the Endura.

He’s seems to be always open to new models if the demand is there though.

Back