New product questions

EDCguy

BANNED
Hey, I'm sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I don't have the search fuction and when I read some of the threads discussing the topic, all the details are vague. I wen't on KaBar's site but the items listed in the 'new products' tab are all the becker that have been in the current line for almost 2years now.

When were the magnum camps sapposed to come out? I'm not looking for a date, but will they at least be on the shelves by summer?

What about the micarta handles? I heard they were making some for the becker necker, did I hear wrong?

Any news on that ESEE/BKT necker colab?

Hey, I'm sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I don't have the search fuction and when I read some of the threads discussing the topic, all the details are vague. I wen't on KaBar's site but the items listed in the 'new products' tab are all the becker that have been in the current line for almost 2years now.

When were the magnum camps sapposed to come out? I'm not looking for a date, but will they at least be on the shelves by summer?

What about the micarta handles? I heard they were making some for the becker necker, did I hear wrong?

Any news on that ESEE/BKT necker colab?

did you read the FAQ stickie? mmm? :) there's a brief but new news section. has pictures, and some specs on the magnum camp.

micarta handles? in progress.

ESEE/BKT necker? if you mean the BK-14 Brat, that's coming along too. there's even pictures of the thing in the "shot show" thread.

read the FAQ :)

Bladite

I've read the FAQ and I don't see any answers to my questions. There are links to the threads that had all the vagueness. I'm sorry, I might be just slow, but where in FAQ does it talk about the release of the magnum camp, the scales and the bk-14?

I've read the FAQ and I don't see any answers to my questions. There are links to the threads that had all the vagueness. I'm sorry, I might be just slow, but where in FAQ does it talk about the release of the magnum camp, the scales and the bk-14?

o go here:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=710297

o scroll down or search on BK-05, find dates of release and pictures

o scales are as above "in progress", we don't know nothing, and so it's not in the FAQ - didn't say they were.

o scroll down in FAQ some more to the BK-14 section aka BRAT, whatever we know is mostly there. pictures. heck, i just got the name this week.

and sorry to be terse... I'm adding new sections all the time, and just improved a section for the various handle options, with specific tweaks for the neckers. I hope you like it.

Bladite

Last edited:
Yikes! It was right in front of me:eek:....Thanks for being patient. I look forward to the magnum.

Yikes! It was right in front of me:eek:....Thanks for being patient. I look forward to the magnum.

i'm looking forward to it as well, though not nearly as much as the next generation of MachAx - that's full circle for me :)

Bladite

i'm looking forward to it as well, though not nearly as much as the next generation of MachAx - that's full circle for me :)

Bladite

+1000

The new MachAx looks to be a heck of a chopper. Might even replace my Khukri when it comes out.

Back