1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New Protech Strider PT Auto.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by Bimmer1, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Bimmer1

Bimmer1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 30, 2000
    New in the box (only handled a few times and fired) Protech Strider PT. Black aluminium handle. Stonewashed blade Must be able to own an automatic knife in your state/area.
    $135 *SOLD*shipped in the lower 48 U.S. where legal. No trades

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  2. birdave

birdave Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2011
    You may have better luck selling this, in the Automatic Knives Forum.

3. Bimmer1

Sep 30, 2000
    Crap!! Forgot about the auto forum. This was my first auto purchase so I never read that forum.

4. Bimmer1

Sep 30, 2000
    New in the box (only handled a few times and fired) Protech Strider PT. Black aluminium handle. Stonewashed blade Must be able to own an automatic knife in your state/area.
    $135 **SOLD**shipped in the lower 48 U.S. where legal. No trades

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  5. Andre21

Andre21 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 7, 2009
    PM Sent

6. pat dedmon

pat dedmon

Jan 31, 2009
    I'll take this. Please send me your PayPal info.
    Thank you,
    Pat Dedmon
    [email protected]

7. Bimmer1

Sep 30, 2000
    This one is sold. Sorry Pat Dedmon....the member above you said he would take it just a little before you.