new red alox sak run and first time alox drifter sak

swissbianco

hello,

we joust got in some new red alox with silver logo victorinox sak that where made for swissbianco, limited edition:

58mm:

rambler
drifter
minichamp

84mm:

cadet plus

93mm:

soldier 2011

bushcrafter

here are some pics:

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

all pics are here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/...nives/different red alox swissbianco special/

a group pic and video will follow, the alox drifter is a brand new sak model, first edition we have it in red alox.

these sak will be in the next swissbianco newsletter, theyr in switzerland in stock so i can ship save to european adresses for a short time too.

+B

Just send Roger an e-mail through his website with you order and he will get back to you.
I've just ordered and paid for a few of them.
Always a great service with great knives too! :)

thanks. it will be an great sak year! we allready work on... but thats an different story ;-)

Would you please explain what is a difference betweeb the Soldier 2012 and Pioneer Red Alox Knifes?

Thanks

the pioneer is having the splitring attatchment, the orig military alox soldier did not have that. there was again a update in the alox scales, this time to the vic shield and engraving plate, one of many different alox scales used on the 1961 alox soldier sak. we are the last ones that keep the 1961 alox soldier sak up and running, as a limited edition.

Hi +B,
Did the Drifter make it into the new orange color? Are they available in any color other than red?

Thanks!

Right now Drifter is only available in red. It may be included in future colour runs and, possibly, silver.

A red Alox Soldier just washed up on my doorstep...fantastic!

The more I use and carry SAKs, the more I come to enjoy the Soldier model--simple utility.

Back