NEW releases carrousel in November (Exclusive versions are included)

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Hi, our dear friends in blade forums, the following are our new releases in November. These are our regular versions, which one would be your pick?
2.jpg3.jpg
Knife model: Towser K
Designer: Azo

Specs:
Blade Steel: 154CM
Handles: Blue Richlite/Red Micarta
Blade Thickness: 0.13''/3.2mm
Blade Length: 3.4''/86mm
Overall Length: 7.95''/202mm
Weight: 4.27oz/121g

This is the first model we tried to use Richlite, which is made from 100% recycled paper. We've done experiments on these new handle materials and the results turn out really good. It is waterproof, durable, and ultra-lightweight. The cherry on the cake is that hexagon patterns could allow you to have positive control over this monster!

_G9A8255.jpg

Knife model: Rapids
Designer: Carlos Elstner

From Carlos's design philosophy, he strives to design a knife with simple design language. Comfortable and functional features are the priority in his consideration. One of the good design elements that could have your attention is that we apply a semicircle on the spine instead of the straight line jimping.

SPECS
Handle: G10 + Micarta/G10
Blade Thickness: 0.15''/3.0mm
Blade Length: 3.46''/88mm
Overall Length: 8.03''/204mm
Weight: 3.46oz/98g

_BEN5982.JPG

Knife Model: SS1
Designer: Imkee

SS1 is the first knife design from our former coworker Imkee who is a lovely, warm-hearted, and approachable girl.
She collaborated with Azo, a designer of a lot of amazingly great knife designs, to name a few, Begleiter, Domin, and Infinity, to work out her dreamy knife from her experience after working for Kizer for over 5 years.

Specs
Model: V3603C1
Handles: Purple G10
Blade Thickness: 0.12''/3.0 mm
Blade Length: 2.835''/72 mm
Overall Length: 6.65''/169 mm
Weight: 2.328oz/66g

_BEN5905.JPG

Knife Model: Zip Slip
Designer: Michael Vagino

A little tweaking to the Zipslip makes it finally perfect!If you are already a fan of ZipSlip, don't hesitate to get one of these black stripes micarta Zipslip. The blade material is upgraded to CPM 4V, offering you extreme toughness while the stripe micarta handle scales make it stand out in its lineup.

Specs
Blade Steel: CPM 4V
Overall Length:6.83"
Blade Length:2.84"
Cutting Edge:2.375"
Blade Width:0.88"
Blade Thickness:0.12"
Blade Style: Drop Point
Handle Length:3.99"
Handle Width:1.00"
Handle Thickness:0.46"
Weight:3.16 oz.
ba3525f5-cb1b-453e-9bb6-80a263520422.jpg

Knife model: PPY
Designer: Azo
PPY retains all the upsides with an even sleek and elegant design. The red Micarta bolster gives a nice contrast to the grey micarta handle scales while the modified Zulu/Spear point 154 CM blade could be your great helper for daily tasks!

Specs
Blade Thickness: 0.11”(2.8mm)
Blade Length: 3.27” (83mm)
Overall Length: 7.44” (189mm)
Weight: 2.86oz (81g)
_BEN5988.JPG

Knife model: Converse

Exclusive knives on our Kizerknives.com
1. Green Aluminum Lineup
V3488KFC4 Open.jpg3458open.jpg3499open.jpg

2. Copper Shred CF Mini Gemini for Kizer Friday Club
_BEN6000.JPG
SPECS
Blade Material: 20CV
Handle Length: 3.62”(92mm)
Handle Width: 1.18”(30mm)
Blade Length: 2.79” (71 mm)
Blade Thickness: 0.12”(3mm)
Overall Length: 6.42”(163mm)
Weight: 2.23oz (66g)

The exclusives seem awesome. But can I ask why you all are doing so many coated blades? I know I'm only one voice but I'm just not a fan of coated blades.

Aside from that I like what you all are doing and hope you keep doing some 3v, 4v stuff. Would love to see a k390 feist or begleiter. I would have to buy if you did that and left uncoated.

Nice designs for the new line up but they look like rehashed versions of previous models to me.

Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery : what is the ultrex mentioned for the Cormorant 2.0 in micarta ?

That Towser is a beauty! Hope the grind makes it slicey. That blue Richlite doesn't look as contoured compared to the red Micarta... Is that true? Kizer Cutlery Kizer Cutlery
Looking forward to them!
The red micarta version would be more contoured compared to the blue Richlite. It fits the hand perfectly but it also gives more weight.

The exclusives seem awesome. But can I ask why you all are doing so many coated blades? I know I'm only one voice but I'm just not a fan of coated blades.

Aside from that I like what you all are doing and hope you keep doing some 3v, 4v stuff. Would love to see a k390 feist or begleiter. I would have to buy if you did that and left uncoated.
Thank you for your suggestion, my friend. Sometimes it is the coated blade that goes well with the style, or designers' and dealers' decisions after they saw both of the coated and uncoated versions. We hear you and we believe there will be more exclusives with the uncoated blade.

The picture makes the cormorant micarta look very pretty, I think the actual will be a bit lighter in color...I have the swaggs Swayback, if it's the same as that micarta.

Hmm, I wonder if I can bake the scales in my oven to make it that sexy chocolate brown? 🤔

Thank you for your suggestion, my friend. Sometimes it is the coated blade that goes well with the style, or designers' and dealers' decisions after they saw both of the coated and uncoated versions. We hear you and we believe there will be more exclusives with the uncoated blade.

Like K ktataragasi , I'm usually not a fan of coated blades. Since I almost exclusively carry stainless, coatings tend to be an aesthetic consideration. There are rare exceptions but I generally prefer the look of steel, especially with a rough stone-wash.

Coincidentally, WE is on a coated-blade kick lately too. I've recently passed on a few of theirs due to coated blades or even coated hardware. I usually don't like black clips either.

I usually don't like black clips either.
I hear ya... Coated stuff sometimes show wear much more readily. However, I find black/dark colored clips sometimes hides the knife better with dark colored pants in office environments.

I do appreciate that when I'm in and out of clinics and schools lots and people don't notice my pocket knives (and therefore not mention it make a big taboo deal about it).

I hear ya... Coated stuff sometimes show wear much more readily. However, I find black/dark colored clips sometimes hides the knife better with dark colored pants in office environments.

I do appreciate that when I'm in and out of clinics and schools lots and people don't notice my pocket knives (and therefore not mention it make a big taboo deal about it).

I often wear khakis these days so black stands out more.

Back