New Rike Knife Models.

Their earlier models didn't work for me, but this 1507s sure is an awesome stuff.

P1080377_zpsnthmr68q.jpg

P1080438_zpsih79t2dt.jpg

P1080407_zpsvqzia26a.jpg

P1080428_zpsnblc4at8.jpg

P1080339_zpsmnhzsn1g.jpg

P1080315_zps283duymf.jpg

I was worried about the ti stop blocks on the blade due to screw construction, but they are actually press fitted, I couldn't take them off even took out the screw. The lockup never move and no stick at all. I just wish that lockup could be later.
The gap between blade and scales are super tight, thiner than my Sebenza 25, this guy really knows what he is doing.

He's been teasing an integral flipper the last week or so on Instagram, and it looks pretty good. Not sure if I'm allowed to post Instagram links, but he posts under the handle @rikeknife. I like the look of some of the models, but it seems to be impossible to get any besides the kwaiken.

I like the slim profiled Rike 1507s but a lot of their color schemes I wouldn't want on an EDC folder. The plain titanium or blackwashed look nice. I'm not sure of their quality but seems to be better now.

Quality is excellent on the 1507s I've handled, really looking forward to trying the integral 1508s model as well.

Quality is excellent on the 1507s I've handled, really looking forward to trying the integral 1508s model as well.

The integral frame flipper should be interesting! I think it would be the first production integral frame flipper.

Does Rike Knife even have a website?

The integral frame flipper should be interesting! I think it would be the first production integral frame flipper.

Does Rike Knife even have a website?

I think you're right. I wanted to say the Anax, but that's not a flipper. No real website to speak of currently.

i just got a 1507t in a few days ago

blown away, awesome knife, awesome craftsmanship

gots a bonus coming up and i was hankering spyderco, but theres some new stuff coming soon.........

the agony

id love for them to make a 3" or smaller knife also.

I really like the 1502 model, but the pocket clip was horrible. it was way too far down on the frame. It was preventing me from buying the knife. After seeing zt 450 custom pocket clips, the holes and lineup looked similar so I gambled and got the rike, at a bargain of 100.00,installed the clip and it worked out great.This is an amazing knife for what I'm into it for,i can only imagine how nice that kwaiken is.
sfb0nl.jpg

There are some nice looking knives there. I like the looks of the 1504a-bs.

You don't hear much about Rike these days. Anyone know what's up with them and any new models?

What's funny is that, maybe six months ago, someone made a post almost identical to mine and everyone agreed.

Times, they are a'changin'.

Anyway, it's the hole and fuller and general blade width:length ratio that is most reminiscent of the Megalodon. The hole and fuller is almost 1:1, however.

Either way i think when that rike came out the only model chavez even had at the time was the redencion. Now the hardware on earlier rikes were very hinderer like. But the chavez comparison is a stretch to me.

You don't hear much about Rike these days. Anyone know what's up with them and any new models?

Their old website is no longer up. I have to wonder if Rike is now manufacturing under a new name or doing oem work for a recognized brand?

Back