New Rike Knife Models.

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Mike45ACP, Nov 29, 2015.

1. petersu33

petersu33

Jan 20, 2012
    Their earlier models didn't work for me, but this 1507s sure is an awesome stuff.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was worried about the ti stop blocks on the blade due to screw construction, but they are actually press fitted, I couldn't take them off even took out the screw. The lockup never move and no stick at all. I just wish that lockup could be later.
    The gap between blade and scales are super tight, thiner than my Sebenza 25, this guy really knows what he is doing.

2. 50an6xy06r6n

50an6xy06r6n

Mar 7, 2015
    He's been teasing an integral flipper the last week or so on Instagram, and it looks pretty good. Not sure if I'm allowed to post Instagram links, but he posts under the handle @rikeknife. I like the look of some of the models, but it seems to be impossible to get any besides the kwaiken.

3. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I like the slim profiled Rike 1507s but a lot of their color schemes I wouldn't want on an EDC folder. The plain titanium or blackwashed look nice. I'm not sure of their quality but seems to be better now.

4. austonh

austonh Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Quality is excellent on the 1507s I've handled, really looking forward to trying the integral 1508s model as well.

5. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Rike 1503:

[​IMG]

6. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    The integral frame flipper should be interesting! I think it would be the first production integral frame flipper.

Does Rike Knife even have a website?

7. austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    I think you're right. I wanted to say the Anax, but that's not a flipper. No real website to speak of currently.

8. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    Any more feedback on the slim Rike 1507s Kwaiken?

9. Jack-lin

Jack-lin

Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
  10. austonh

Jun 26, 2012
    Still functioning well, no problems to report. I even dropped it on tile the other day and aside from some scuffs on the blade, still perfect.

11. alude904

alude904 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2012
  12. alude904

alude904 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Rike knife's official website is up and shows every model as well as distributors

www.rikeknife.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. ericlosh

ericlosh

Oct 9, 2013
    i just got a 1507t in a few days ago

blown away, awesome knife, awesome craftsmanship

gots a bonus coming up and i was hankering spyderco, but theres some new stuff coming soon.........

the agony

id love for them to make a 3" or smaller knife also.

14. goldie

goldie

Feb 18, 2000
    I really like the 1502 model, but the pocket clip was horrible. it was way too far down on the frame. It was preventing me from buying the knife. After seeing zt 450 custom pocket clips, the holes and lineup looked similar so I gambled and got the rike, at a bargain of 100.00,installed the clip and it worked out great.This is an amazing knife for what I'm into it for,i can only imagine how nice that kwaiken is. [​IMG]

15. ericlosh

ericlosh

Oct 9, 2013
    i need another rike for the other hand.....

16. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    There are some nice looking knives there. I like the looks of the 1504a-bs.

17. RamZar

Mar 3, 2013
    You don't hear much about Rike these days. Anyone know what's up with them and any new models?

18. PURPLEDC

PURPLEDC

Apr 4, 2007
    Either way i think when that rike came out the only model chavez even had at the time was the redencion. Now the hardware on earlier rikes were very hinderer like. But the chavez comparison is a stretch to me.

19. Hackenslash

Hackenslash Don't feed the Trolls Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Their old website is no longer up. I have to wonder if Rike is now manufacturing under a new name or doing oem work for a recognized brand?

20. Neo

Neo

Sep 12, 2002