New Shop update........

Ed,
Looks like it is coming along nicely. Remember the wall outlets. Take what you decide is enough and multiply it time 3 with half of them 220V :)

Hi Kit!

Amen to that! My plan right now is for a 4 plug "gang" box every 6-8" along the walls, with a few others located right where they need to be for the forge blowers, etc. Right now I'm at 7 220s for the hammers, press, plasma, welders, and a spare for whatever might show up in the future. It's been way too hot to work around here during the day......but I've been busting it in the evenings and weekends! LOL! I'll be heading back to Indiana sometime in late Oct to move the folks to Montana.....maybe I can take a day to come visit!?

That is a great looking footing. Built to last. I noticed something that looks like power hammers on the side of one photo.

A great shed on the way, and power hammers you just have to be happy.

Ed There are few things prettier than a new shop floor and that one is beautiful!! You must be happy it is done. Allot of work completed there.

Since you got the excavator there, why don't you dig a hole for a wine cellar???? You have to remember that I am Portuguese we love our wine.:D :D :D :D

Back