1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

New sk thread

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by sfrigon1, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    I know a lot of people were really missing the tumbled finish. It's cool to have this information verified. Thank you very much for that!

2. Angry Hippie

Angry Hippie

May 21, 2016
    No problem! Hopefully it's ok I posted this. I imagine I wouldn't have been told if he didn't want people to know though.

Hard Knocks likes this.
  3. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    As a production blade I wasn't expecting any of Guy's little finishing touches so it comes as no surprise that a more industry standard finish will be used on the SK line.
    One side note, if you ever have to change email addresses in Blade Forums expect to wait a couple of days before you can post again because of the slow address verification process.

4. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Give me an SK that's finished like this!!!!!!

Screenshot_20170829-175453.jpg

Hard Knocks and Standard78 like this.