New Small Jasmine Framelock Flipper Done!

I just got this one in yesterday, and man am I impressed. Everything about it is perfect -- grinds, f&f, flipping action. If you aren't already on the list for this one, I suggest you sign up soon - I can already tell this will be a super popular model.

There is no list yet.....right?????

I haven't opened the list yet. I don't want to until I can start making these. Should be sometime this month. Thanks.

Hey Gang,
First reply in the Laconico & Vagnino show but I've been lurking a bit. Love the knife and wondering how to get notified for sign ups. I've subscribed to this sub forum but want to make sure I don't miss a possibility of owning a Laconico. I figure as quick as La Maleta is in buying your knives this may be my only chance. Ray I am really digging the vibe of your knives and hope to own one someday. Cheers

Hi. New guy here. I found my way to BladeForums by way of EDC Forums, specifically to learn about this knife (a friend recommended it after hearing what I was looking for). The smaller Jasmine seems to be EXACTLY what I had in mind! Wow! What a beautiful knife!

If there's a way to get on a list for this knife, I'd like to very much.

Thanks!

I am so excited for these .... Patiently waiting though..
I love the mini Jasmine! Gotta make the list on this one!

Last edited:
I recently got this beautiful blast 2.

20130509_194056-1_zpse24d9cc3.jpg

i am very excited for the small Jasmine Framelock as it should fit my hand perfectly. This knife is absolutely amazing! I have never experienced such a smooth and effortless flipper. Truly a work of art.

Thank you Ray.

Brand new Small Framelock Jasmine flipper arrived!!!!! Thank you Ray! It is beautiful!!!

20130522_123929-1_zpsa8411869.jpg

20130522_123802-1_zps5a19f56d.jpg

20130522_123820_zps7709e9c4.jpg

Is the small Jasmine flipper now available to order? How can I order/buy one, please?

Back