New smaller WST

WST ARRIVED! Spent a couple hours with it this afternoon couple 4inch trees fell to it, batoned through some pine that was laying around. It is in my opinion the perfect size for a EDC fixed blade, big enough to do 95% OF anything I need but small enough not to weigh down my backpack. No hot spots, the Ironwood is beautiful, blade is like a razor still. Will post some pictures when I get it out in the woods this weekend. Scott another great knife like all I have gotten from you.

WST ARRIVED! Spent a couple hours with it this afternoon couple 4inch trees fell to it, batoned through some pine that was laying around. It is in my opinion the perfect size for a EDC fixed blade, big enough to do 95% OF anything I need but small enough not to weigh down my backpack. No hot spots, the Ironwood is beautiful, blade is like a razor still. Will post some pictures when I get it out in the woods this weekend. Scott another great knife like all I have gotten from you.

That's awesome bro. Enjoy my friend. Look forward to the pics. :thumbup:
Scott

Scott...., I'm on my way over to buy it from him right now!!!:D Just kidding. I tried, but he ain't sellin'. I may have to call you about one of these.

Back