SnodyKnives Sportster

Bg42 // Cryo // Platinum Plus Blade Finish

Tortoise Shell Celluloid inlaid into Yellow G10

Handmade Exotic Leather Sheath

MOE$$$

tortoise.jpg

That's a nice little pocket fixed blade!:thumbup:

Thanks Man..

I really appreciate you checking out the Sportster and taking time to post.

I dig the little Sportster,,, I keep coming back to that pattern and appreciating it more and more for a small edc or skinning/caping type blade.

Have a great evening dude..

Thanks for kicking it in the New Forum.

Much Respect..

That's cool looking. I love BG42.

Thanks Dude...

Thats some real talk on the Bg42...

Straight Pimping Steel....serious hood credibility..we love it...

Have a great weekend,,,

Thanks for posting in the new forum,,,,

Remember this little beauty??? :D

I love the look of this... tortoise shell inlaid into yellow G10...

The sportster is just $$MONEY$$... plain and simple.

I hope this little guy makes a comeback :D:cool:.

Ya I love the sportster as well. It looks like a small but efficient edc. The handles you put on em are always nice. This one has a good color combo on it. As always.... sweet creation.

Ya I love the sportster as well. It looks like a small but efficient edc. The handles you put on em are always nice. This one has a good color combo on it. As always.... sweet creation.

The $nody Sportster design is probably the best skinner out there. Mike designed it so you can really get your index finger up close to the tip to help with those delicate areas while skinning. :D

The $nody Sportster design is probably the best skinner out there. Mike designed it so you can really get your index finger up close to the tip to help with those delicate areas while skinning. :D

No doubt she can follow the tightest of lines. Not to mention...lookin good while doin it.

It's been forever since I have posted here! I am the proud owner of that knife (or maybe it's twin, as Mike made 2 of these.) And I have to say it is truly amazing! Mike's work is pretty unreal and has to be seen and felt to believe.

Coach

:thumbup:
It's been forever since I have posted here! I am the proud owner of that knife (or maybe it's twin, as Mike made 2 of these.) And I have to say it is truly amazing! Mike's work is pretty unreal and has to be seen and felt to believe.

Coach

Wow, congrats man! What a knife to own... I've seen a lot of pics of the fancy sportsters, and this is at the top of the list, in my opinion.. Very beautiful indeed.

I had no idea there were only 2 of these made... Makes the score even more impressive.

Now that's a knife there. :thumbup:

Nice to see BG42 hasn't been forgot about, it's one of my favorite steels.

Oh wow. That bright yellow contrasts that red tortoise really well. Really nice stuff there.

Back