New "Sprint" run of G10 Natives available

Sal Glesser

I probably cannot be accused of mentioning this too soon. Spyderco has produced a "Sprint" run of G10 Natives. Actually, it was our General Manager, Jeff, that wanted to make them.

Black G10 Natives.

Tip up, right hand only (sorry lefties)

CPM-440V

500 plain edge with a G10 shell inlay.

numbered; 1 of 500, 2 of 500, etc.

500 serrated edge pieces with a DIFFERENT G10 shell inlay.

Also individually numbered.

They will be available in about a week. From your normal dealer or from SFO.

This is a one shot "Sprint" run.

Spyderco collector club will have first option on their numbers for this variation.

Sorry, I don't know the price.

sal

Sal,
Saw this over at the Spyderco site and came here to ask the same questions. How'd you know my birthday's coming and do you have any pic's?
biggrin.gif

I'm drooling. I had a BF Native but sold it because I didn't care for the bright blue G10. But black G10 is my favorite.

I want one! Which dealers will be carrying them?

------------------
Guyon
AKTI Member #A001044

"The hardest knife ill used doth lose his edge."
-William Shakespeare, Sonnet 95

Damn!!!
I'm out of money and can't buy this
frown.gif
. I'll have to get this from aftermaket - later.

------------------
"Good tools to sustain life, or at least make life more convenient"
-James Mattis

Dang! I have been wanting a black G10 LEFTY Native for some time now. I am sure the regular native will perfrom just as well for my purposes, but a LEFTY black G10 would be a perfect companion folder to my Military. Ah well, better luck next time...

Wouter

------------------
Check out my forum signature quote competition!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr Blonde (edited 10-24-2000).]

Surely the clip will be reversible, just like the Blue Native, right Sal?

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

AKTI Member #A000831

I can't wait to get one or two of these babies. Anybody got any pics? I wish James was still around to post some.
michael

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

"Lets meet at My house before the game on Sunday" God.

"If Al Gore Wins I am leaving the country"
Said by Me

Question: Will the collectors be contacted by letter as per the book and will those that signed for "all variations" be able to take their number on both variations?

Or is response in this forum expected?

Thanks in advance. Great idea. Sal, you are the man.

Jim

When I go to the Spyderco website, I can never get into the "Spyderco Cutlery" section. I've tried many times. I tried five minutes ago. I want to see the new Native. Does anyone else have a problem getting in?

Will

Will, I just went there and got in without any trouble, although it did take a while to load. Don't expect to see a picture of the "Sprint" Native though as the site has not been updated for some time while they work on a new one. Sal has mentioned that there may be some problems while they move to a new server so, hopefully, we will see the new site soon.

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Hi Sal. I was wondering if you meant by "available from SFO" that you can order from the Spyderco web-site and thus get it from factory. If so, do you have any idea as to the date when we can order from website? It's been an exact week since you announced that "they will be available in about a week"!(message posted in October 23).

Motorep, what do you mean by that? That the knife will be selling at Spyderco website SFO page tomorrow???

Argh, don't you people toy with my emotions! It's my favorite knife you're talking about, you know!
wink.gif

-Flood

There really won't be enough of the "Sprint" Natives to put on the site. WSe went a flyer to our dealers and announced it on the forums. We expect they will be gone by mid November.

sal

Greetings~
I have not seen the new natives yet . When we get our order in at SFO, I will post and let you all know
smile.gif

Aloha~
Patti

Greetings~
We have started a list for those of you who would like to order the inlayed Natives when they come available. Please give us a call at 1-800-828-1925 or 1-303-279-8613 and we will take your name and phone number and will contact you when they are "in house." Until then, I'm going to post a link that was posted by a fellow forumite. It will show you what what the two different color inlays look like. Enjoy and I have a feeling I'll be talking to you soon
smile.gif

Aloha~
Patti @ SFO
http://www.oldtackle.com/images/freeimages/3193089.jpg

Back