New Stuff!

Just arrived today and it all went together perfect . . . . .

Tomars BK2 micarta scales and ESEE molle back with pouch. I like the BK2 Kydex sheath but I needed more carrying capability and storage.

What a BIG difference with the micarta . . . . . .

P5040002.jpg

OOH. Daddy like. I gotta get that set up for the 2.

Nice looking set up.

wow, that looks real good. almost makes me want to ditch my leather

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure if the alignment was right but it buttoned-up perfect.

DEMPZ could you post up the exact model number for these? I would like to order this for one of my 2's. Looks sharp!!

I do indeed like that! very much so, and I am NOT a fan of nylon rigs usually. But this is nice.

I like these new ones. I believe the older ones had two retainer straps. This is much better, imo. It looks adjustable too.

sweet rig dude. and your right about the micarta, no one knows they need it until they get their first set. its a whole new knife and every other knife needs it from then on

Thats right. The entire rig is adjustable. The handle strap, the upper and lower halves, the belt loop. These really adjust to fit the need! The accessory pouch is great! Holds alot and is just enough for a survival rig.

can't wait to get my new county comm haul. pictures will occur.

I like the way that this system re-uses the old bk-2 sheath and at the same time the esee accessories can also be re-used when you decide to upgrade to a kydex sheath at some point. Not only is the knife upgradable but the sheath is also amenable for really rewarding upgrades. Now there's a plan for me! ;) :thumbup:

Back