New tattoo/tattoo thread

I had a mate some time ago that wanted a Bear on his upper arm.
When he turned 18 he went to the shop to get it done, he was an average size bloke and it was a larger Tat.
The Biker running the show looked at the Tat and asked how big he wanted it done.
Mick said exactly like that demo, when the owner suggested he make it a bit smaller Mick got upset and said.
"Listen mate that size right here" and slapped his arm, The Biker laughed and said "Ok mate here we go"
When Mick showed it to us we could not understand why the Bear was kissing its own arse.

Here is a pic of one of mine the next day after it was done (all that red is bruising, only black was used). 5 hours straight...tests your patience.

dscn0667tt2.jpg

freaks for sure :D

curtis.jpg

man, that's something.

Ten bucks says this guy tops himself within five years. Folks with that much anger eventually either check out, or do something that provokes an LEO to be forced to do it for them. The proof's in the pudding.... you never see a middle-aged guy with hate tattoos all over his face.

Can't we all just get along? Group hug.

Didn't we have a professional tatooist here at BFC?

I forgot who it was. A platinum member if I recall correctly. I'd like to know, and I'll say why afterwards.

Thanks mate.
Kohai's the man.

Reason I asked, after quite a few years since my last tat, I'm now thinking I want a new one. Not sure about exactly what I want yet, but all my ideas are either pro-American or pro-Israeli, or Jewish, and that's the problem I have. I simply don't believe I can trust a New Zealand tattooist not to screw my tat up just because he/she doesn't care much for my politcal or religious affiliation. I hate saying that, but it is the way it is.

Someday I'd like to come back to the US atleast on vacation and possibly getting a tat done while there. Something to think about in the future.

I alwasy thought of getting a knife related tattoo on ym bisept, I know its somethgin I woudl always love being that Ill be a knife nut till the day I die...But just like piercings the urge comes and goes, so I just never get around to doing it...Oh well...

Kohai's the man.

Someday I'd like to come back to the US atleast on vacation and possibly getting a tat done while there. Something to think about in the future.

Emanuel,

Lemme know, and I'll hook you right up. Don't know about being "the man", but I tattooed for almost 10 years in what is inarguably the oldest and best shop in Seattle, WA, apprenticing under the legendary P.A. Stephens.

I'm Jewish, BTW. Ashkenazi, raised Conservative....stopped observing in 1984.

Best Regards,

STeven Garsson

That's excellent man. Thanks.

Mine:
000_0173.jpg

000_0129.jpg

000_0126.jpg

000_0125.jpg

000_0124.jpg

000_0123.jpg

I've also got a half sleeve of the American flag with an attacking eagle that I don't have a pic of just now.

Back