New to CRK

moonpath

Gold Member
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum (although I have been lurking for a while) and have just bought 2 new CRK. I have a golden hex sebena 21 (small), and a lunar landing small Sebenza 31. These are simply amazing knives to look at at use, and I am impressed with all of the posts showing how members use their knives. Keep it coming.

sailfish

Basic Member
If you bought two right off the bat you're already broken in. Prepare to eat peanut butter sandwiches every day for lunch to fund your new addiction.

moonpath

Gold Member
I need to learn how to attach photos on this site. You are right about saving and eating peanut butter sandwiches.

sailfish

Basic Member
I need to learn how to attach photos on this site. You are right about saving and eating peanut butter sandwiches.
The most efficient method is to upload to an image hosting site like Imgur (the community there is pure cancer. I just use it for the image hosting) then insert it here through the image URL tool.

moonpath

Gold Member
Here are my first two CRK’s, a golden hex small 21 and a lunar landing small 31.

joesurf79

Gold Member
Here are my first two CRK’s, a golden hex small 21 and a lunar landing small 31.
I've never had an adorned CRK that I looked at and actually wanted to own...until that lunar lander came out! Sure, they're all gorgeous, but that one grabs my attention and doesn't let go :p

krazichinaman

Pew Pew Pew!
Congrats on picking up some amazing goodies! FYI they tend to multiply especially if you have (2) of them already...YOU....HAVE.....BEEN....WARNED!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC