New to the Forum

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I hope this is the correct place for this. I’d hate for the mods to have to move my first post :)

I have religiously turned to this forum as a guest for years when I have a knife related question, and I figured it was about time I join, so I could ask my own questions, rather than just hoping someone else has asked it before me.

I’m a non-serious traditional folder collector. I primarily look for knives that I’m not afraid to carry. Most of my knives are Case or Western, with a few others thrown in.

I look forward to learning something from you all!

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I hope this is the correct place for this. I’d hate for the mods to have to move my first post :)

I have religiously turned to this forum as a guest for years when I have a knife related question, and I figured it was about time I join, so I could ask my own questions, rather than just hoping someone else has asked it before me.

I’m a non-serious traditional folder collector. I primarily look for knives that I’m not afraid to carry. Most of my knives are Case or Western, with a few others thrown in.

I look forward to learning something from you all!

Welcome aboard. We'll do what we can to teach you what we know.

You're on your own for the resulting therapy bills, however.

Stop by in the Traditional Forum. You'll be welcome.

Welcome. The Community Center Forum is the correct forum for introductions. The following link leads to the Community Center rules. Give them a read and you'll get an idea of where to post. It's always pinned to the top of the forum as the first post so you can reference it at any time.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...ing-community-center-rules-guidelines.309009/
Thanks for this, and I have been trying to read the rules in each forum.

I do have a question, how in the world do I post photos.

Go to Tech Support Forum. There is a thread on how to post photos.

If you purchase at least a Gold Membership, I think it is, you can upload photos straight from your photo gallery and not need a website like imgur, etc.

As a registered user, you can post pictures using a picture hosting site. I use Imgur, but there are others. Once you have uploaded a picture, copy the web address of the picture. Note: picture web addresses must end in .jpg or .gif

Then go to your post and click the image tool on the toolbar next to the smiley tool. Paste the address into the resulting popup. Then click the INSERT button.

Back