New Update On Hanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for Hanna and Family , get well soon! . . . Halloween and Goodies are coming up soon :D

Tired this morning.

22410_154174244728390_1816179291_n_zps09ad0116.jpg

School picture.

553907_154162514729563_1839631433_n_zps1def06e8.jpg

Hanna got to go outside of the hospital for a bit this morning. The young lady with her is a leukemia survivor who works with the children on crafts.

311100_154221304723684_1153061679_n.jpg

I have a bunch of lower end(not sebenzas, William Henry's ) that I would like to donate or raise some sort of help for her and her family. Can someone let me know what I could do to help please.

I have a bunch of lower end(not sebenzas, William Henry's ) that I would like to donate or raise some sort of help for her and her family. Can someone let me know what I could do to help please.

Thank you very much for your generous offer. People have been selling them on the exchange, titling them Benefit For Hanna. If you have luck selling them , just pm me for paypal info.

I`m surprised protourist did not comment on this one. If you notice, Hanna is "wrong handed" too.

416922_509565659073287_1519550685_n.jpg

I've been kinda slow lately. These 70 hour weeks are getting to me. Of course she's a lefty. You can tell by her strength and beauty.:thumbup:

Bump! I have an address for someone who's doing some sales to benefit Hanna, but I'm unable to send PMs and I'm not sure if it's okay to post openly. Can someone here help BDR out?

That's very cool & generous of you BDR & I'm sorry I didn't respond before,I assumed you would be listing them yourself after reading John's reply to your offer.
I would be more than happy to handle the sale of your WHs if you haven't arranged it with anyone yet.
There are quite a few of us that have been selling donated & personally owned knives for the cause.:thumbup:
PM inbound.:)

seeing this a bit late, but glad to hear that she got to go home. she (and the family) continues to be in my prayers.

Today Hanna started the first of the treatments where she has to stay in the hospital for 72 hours. Since visiting hours don`t start untill noon, and we pick Hayley up from school at 3, we are not able to go there, so we have been using Skype to visit. Today Hanna was showing us magic tricks. On Wednesday Hayley gets off at 10:30. we will take her to the hospital, then come home around 5 to take Hayley trick or treating. We are hoping they have something at the hospital for Halloween for Hanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back