New Variant (cool pics)

Jerry Busse

3/16" thick. Steel Heart E Variant. Deep dish hollow grind on spine with serrations. Flat ground primary bevel. The pictures do not do this knife justice. . . but they give you an idea.

Attachments

• serrated she.jpg
    serrated she.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 366
Here's a close-up of the serrations. Very sharp!

Attachments

• teeth close up.jpg
    teeth close up.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 356
:eek: That's awesome! Thank you for the photo.

This may be an incredibly stupid question, but how does one go about getting a "Variant?" Are they special order, first come-first serve, or something else? I have been wondering for a while.....Thanks.

Ditto on recluse's question.

How me obtain special Busse? (Imagine Arnold Swarzenegger voice)...

it would never make it into Australia anyhoo, double edged an all, the custom's sooks!:mad:

They are sold, first come - first serve. They can be purchased through the Busse Custom Shop, at shows, and, sometimes, through Busse dealers. Often, they are one of a kind, or one of only a few. They are priced far less than their full custom counterparts.

Jerry

Shelby,

"Nice knife". . . Okay, I'm good with that.

"Nice shots"? . . . Ughhh, I almost called you today to help me figure out how to use my camera ;). Way too many angles and curves to get them all to show up at the same time. .. . I have no idea how you do it!

BTW, I received the high res photos. . . . they are great. We printed and posted them in the shop today. Now that's a nice shot!!!

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry, what are you doin' up so late?? Still slavin' away at the grinder? Shouldn't you be resting up for fending off the hordes of Busse maniacs to be faced at the Indy show?

That's yet another beautiful variant you've got there. We need to pool our cash and get you new grinders more often. ;)

Yours in nuclear appreciation,
Greg

Rok Jok,

I'm takin' a break from the Custom Shop right now. Ahhhh, I love the smell of micarta in the morning!

Back to the grinders,

Jerry

Shelby,

Print? hmmmmmmm. . . you've lost me with this technical term. Do you mean print on the printer? Geez, I love being an idiot!

Jerry

Jerry, that is a beautiful knife. You are going to be known as a man with too much time and talent on his hands.:D

Now, about that Nimrod Special Edition Satin Jack ...:rolleyes:

Jerry
That is an Awesome looking knife. You continue to amaze me with the designs that you come up with.

Very nice

Eric

Jerry, awesome looking blade...so awesome how about i make u an offer and snatch that baby from u...or has someone else got to u first...?If so drop me a pvt email and we'll work it out...

veritas

Shelby,

After having slept for upwards of 4 hours I now understand your question about printing. You were asking how well the photos you emailed me printed. I thought you were asking how well the photos I took printed. Have I pointed out that I'm an idiot?

Your high res photos printed great! We put them out on photo paper and WOW! They look fantastic.

Boy, this whole sleep thing is more important than I thought.

Jerry :)

Back